Monday, November 26, 2007

READ BEFORE YOU DATE, AGAIN

So you think you know how to date, huh! At least that is what you think. What is the purpose of dating? I am sure that we all hold different and common views of that inquiry. One of the common views I can mention is that-we all date to get to know a person better, a little. Then tell me this, why is it that we go on dates with concealed blemishes and at the end, there still are asymmetric information?
When going out on dates, we put our best faces and foot forward. Oh...yea and an empty stomach, ladies. We either go out to eat, to the movies, or both dinner and a movie. And don't forget the rose, guys. Wrong!

I used to do the same. You know, doing it the old way. Gees! that was and is off beam. You go on a date to try to know a little something something about your date. In the back of your mind, you think that you have to be extra nice. Nonetheless, if you are not, you might not go on second. Subsequently, we put on a costume and a mask. The guy takes the female out all the time and she goes for the ride.
Let me tell ya'll something: If you going to take someone out on a date, be yourself. Please do it for you and the person you are out on that date with. The majority of the times we date someone and fall for that person because he/she is so nice. Ya right. Dating should have two stages. The first stage, she takes you out, introduce you to things she likes to do. The second stage is only a reverse of the first. You take her out, introduce her to the things you like to do. That way each one of you has a better feeling of whom we are dealing with. And if ya'll want to see each other again, good and if not, it is still good. I have done it the old fashion way myself. But I guarantee you me, next time, she is going to like my way. So who wants to be my date? LoL...

Emael "aka" Vodou Child

No comments: